Search This Blog

Thursday 24 November 2022

Important Applications

 EX-1:--Write an application to your Principal requesting him to grant you leave for urgent piece of work.


02 Aug 20..
To 
The Principal 
GSSS. Sandwa
Bhiwani 

Sub:- Application for leave .
Sir 
With due respect, I beg to say that I am a student of IX Class of your school. I have an urgent piece of work at home today. So I cannot come to school. Kindly grant me leave for one day. 
I shall be thankful to you. 

Yours obediently ,
……………………….(Name) 
………………….….. (Roll No) 
…………………….. (Class)



EX-2:--Write an application to your Principal requesting him to grant you sick leave .

28 Apr 2019
To
The Principal 
GSSS. Adarsh Nagar
Bhiwani 

Sub:- Application for sick leave . 
Sir 
With due respect, I beg to state  that I am a student of IX Class of your school. I can't come to school today since I am  suffering from a fever . The doctor has advised me to take a rest for three days . Kindly grant me leave for three days from 28-04-19 to 30-04-19. 
I shall be thankful to you. 

Yours obediently ,
……………………….(Name) 
………………….….. (Roll No) 
…………………….. (Class)

                            


EX-3:--Write an application to your Principal requesting him to issue you a school leaving certificate.

03 Apr 2019
To
The Principal
Saraswati Model School 
Panipat

Sub:- Application for SLC.

Sir,
I beg to say that I am a student of Xth Class of your school. My father is a clerk in SBI. Now he has been transferred to Rohtak branch. My parents are going there next week. I cannot stay and study here alone. I am sorry to leave this school, but I can't help this .  My father has signed this application. Kindly issue my school leaving certificate ( SLC.) to me .
I shall be thankful to you for this kindness.

Yours obediently,
……………………….(Name)
……………………... (Roll No)
…………………….… (Class)


EX-4:--Write an application to your Principal requesting him to full fee concession.

02 Aug 2021
To
The Principal
GSSS. Sant Nagar
Hisar

Sub:-  for Full Fee Concession .

Sir,
With due respect, I beg to say that I am a student of IX Class of your school. My father is a poor farmer. His earnings are small. He cannot pay my school fee.
Sir, I am good at study. I always stand first in my class. I am also a player of school hockey team. I am in good book of my teachers. Kindly grant me full fee concession. 
I shall be thankful to you for this kindness.

Yours Obediently,
………………………. (Name)
……………………... (Roll No)
…………………….… (Class)


EX-5:--Write an application to your Principal requesting him to change your section.

04-May-2020
To
The Principal
Shivalik Ideal School 
Karnal

Sub :- Application for Change of Section.

Sir,
With due respect, I beg to say that I am a student of IX –B of your school. I live in Saket Colony. All my friends are in Section A of class IX. So I feel very lonely in IX-B. 
Whenever I miss the class, there is no one in my street to help me in my homework. . Some students from IX-A live in my colony. They can help me in many ways. So it will be helpful for me in my study also, if you please allow me to change my section . Kindly allow me to change my section from IX-B to IX-A and oblige please.
I shall be thankful to you for this kindness.

Yours obediently,
……………………….(Name)
……………………... (Roll No)
Class --- IX-B


EX-6:--Write an application to the Principal of your school for marriage leave. 

May 12, 2020
To
The Principal
V.N. Model School
Sirsa

Sub :- Application for Marriage Leave. 

Sir 
With due respect, I beg to say that my elder sister's marriage takes place next week. I have to help my family in some preparations for the marriage . Kindly grant me leave for five days, from 16th May to 20th May. 

I shall be thankful to you for your kindness. 

Yours obediently ,
............................Name
............................Class
..........................Roll No.



EX-7:--Write an application to the Principal of your school to arrange an educational tour. You are Manav / Manvi , Monitor of your class. 

17-Apr-20..
To
The Principal
Aryan High School
Jind

Sub :- Permission for  an educational trip. 

Sir 
With due respect, I beg to say that our school is closing for the summer vacation next week. We, the students of IX class, want to go on an educational trip . We want to see the War Memorial in New Delhi. We also want to visit the Red Fort, the Qutab Minar and the famous Lotus Temple. This trip will be very useful for us. It will add to our knowledge. Kindly allow us for this tour and also help us to arrange this tour. 
Yours obediently,
Manav/ Manvi
Monitor - IX    









No comments:

Post a Comment

Footprints Without Feet - H. G. Wells ( 10th English Core)

  Footprints without Feet by H.G. Wells  H.G. Wells  Textual Exercise :- Q1 - Who was Griffin? Ans - Griffin was a scientist. He was very in...